January 22, 2005

greek 101

Alright. So. Mr. Shaggy Locks and Ms. Perfect are practically together....at least they are in my book. Heh, heh. Anywho....
Holy snow! My work actually closed early!! I can't even believe it happened. I'm so happy. We closed the store, and made our way through the eerily empty corridor that leads us to the exit. We're chatting, laughing, etc., then we fling open the door only to step into snow ankle deep (at the time). My shoes and pants are soaked. I'm not sure that I really appreciated that, but hey...it got us out of work. And I would just like to know who the snow-plow people are, because not a single road was plowed! I mean, goodness gracious! My poor teeny ghetto car was having such a rough time. Lazy bums.
In other news....Cass, Drewy, and Chaz declared that they would teach me how to Greek dance, so the next time we're in Pizza Club.....Look out!! I'm holding you to it, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home