unnatural
Whew!! What a week, let me tell you. First off, let me just inform the world that I now feel ancient as Egypt, having recently turned the very official age of 18. I have so much freedom in life now, such as: I can vote, I can have credit cards, I can buy cigarettes, people can sue me, and I can be tried as an adult should I ever commit a felony! Isn't that great?! Man, I almost can't contain my joy.
Wednesday, my sister-in-law and I went to my sisters house for the day and baked lost of delicious things for our jolly Thanksgiving family feast. Then, when I got home that night, I walked in the door, threw down my purse, and went right to work peeling and cutting apples for more pies. It was kind of ridiculous. Anyway, then came Thursday, the BIG DAY. We were all rushing here and there, straightening the house for when people arrive and making any last-minute dishes that we needed. It was nutso, yet somehow I managed to get ready and make myself self look half-human in time for dinner. And guess what's cool....or, at least it is at my house,.....we actually, for the first time ever ate our Thanksgiving dinner on time!! Every year, someone is late, and so we have to hold off on dinner, but this year? NOPE! It was so nice to not starve to death waiting for someone to show up. And so, we all ate our fill, and then..........the turkey set in. Yep. All of a sudden, as you looked around, every person began to move a little slower than before, until it happened. There were people lying everywhere! No one could resist the sleepiness of the turkey! There were helpless family members strewn across the couch, the loveseat, the armchair, the rocking chairs, and even spread-eagle on the floor!! OH, the humanity!! After my family began to semi-recover from the turkey, each of our little sub-families began to disappear, as they travelled home in the dark. Overall, it was a pretty good day.
This morning, though, I did the unthinkable. In my niceness, not wanting my sister-in-law to be alone, I actually woke up at the forsaken hour of 5am to go shopping for sales!!!!!!!! I don't know what came over me, and I don't know how I even managed to step foot out of bed!! It was so unnatural to be awake and moving that early, yet I fought myself and my tiredness and made my way to my sister-in-law's house. Lucky for her, she made me muffins and coffee to appease me in my lethargic state. To my surprise, it was actually fun. I didn't buy anything, but that didn't matter, because it was fun just to watch all those crazy Hudsoners dash through the Wal-mart! They were grabbing toys, tv's, and anything they could get their hands on! It was pretty hilarious. Try it sometime....if for nothing else, for the experience.
Wednesday, my sister-in-law and I went to my sisters house for the day and baked lost of delicious things for our jolly Thanksgiving family feast. Then, when I got home that night, I walked in the door, threw down my purse, and went right to work peeling and cutting apples for more pies. It was kind of ridiculous. Anyway, then came Thursday, the BIG DAY. We were all rushing here and there, straightening the house for when people arrive and making any last-minute dishes that we needed. It was nutso, yet somehow I managed to get ready and make myself self look half-human in time for dinner. And guess what's cool....or, at least it is at my house,.....we actually, for the first time ever ate our Thanksgiving dinner on time!! Every year, someone is late, and so we have to hold off on dinner, but this year? NOPE! It was so nice to not starve to death waiting for someone to show up. And so, we all ate our fill, and then..........the turkey set in. Yep. All of a sudden, as you looked around, every person began to move a little slower than before, until it happened. There were people lying everywhere! No one could resist the sleepiness of the turkey! There were helpless family members strewn across the couch, the loveseat, the armchair, the rocking chairs, and even spread-eagle on the floor!! OH, the humanity!! After my family began to semi-recover from the turkey, each of our little sub-families began to disappear, as they travelled home in the dark. Overall, it was a pretty good day.
This morning, though, I did the unthinkable. In my niceness, not wanting my sister-in-law to be alone, I actually woke up at the forsaken hour of 5am to go shopping for sales!!!!!!!! I don't know what came over me, and I don't know how I even managed to step foot out of bed!! It was so unnatural to be awake and moving that early, yet I fought myself and my tiredness and made my way to my sister-in-law's house. Lucky for her, she made me muffins and coffee to appease me in my lethargic state. To my surprise, it was actually fun. I didn't buy anything, but that didn't matter, because it was fun just to watch all those crazy Hudsoners dash through the Wal-mart! They were grabbing toys, tv's, and anything they could get their hands on! It was pretty hilarious. Try it sometime....if for nothing else, for the experience.

1 Comments:
O man, now you can get charged as an adult when you kill people....Cya later juvyyy hello real slammer.
And now when you kick people it can be charged as battery...oh goody. ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home