"holy superlatives, batman!!" *
Well, forget blah November. The weather obviously read my previous blog and decided to prove me wrong. Well, winter is here, and from the looks of it, this year's winter is going to be a long, hard one. I might be wrong, but it sure looks that way. Anywho.
Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! Ah! I gotta start getting ready to bake my life away! Also, I must announce a first for me. This year is the first ever that I have almost completely finished my Christmas shopping this early. Holy cow is all I have to say. I don't know why or how it happened, but I only have a couple more things to get. What has come over me? AND I bought wrapping paper! I only wish I knew what in creation I was doing, but hey. At least I'm ready.
*For more awesome batman quotes.....
Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! Ah! I gotta start getting ready to bake my life away! Also, I must announce a first for me. This year is the first ever that I have almost completely finished my Christmas shopping this early. Holy cow is all I have to say. I don't know why or how it happened, but I only have a couple more things to get. What has come over me? AND I bought wrapping paper! I only wish I knew what in creation I was doing, but hey. At least I'm ready.
*For more awesome batman quotes.....

2 Comments:
Maybe you just don't have any friends, therefore you finish Christmas shopping very early.
At least, thats what I hang onto every year. It makes the holiday season so easy to manage.
Considering that I don't really have a life to speak of, you're probably right.
Post a Comment
<< Home