bad boys
Here at the party house, we're really livin it up! See for yourself.....
Clicky Here
HAHAHAHAH!!! Just kidding....we're really only dorks and are drinking root beer, cream soda, and frappuccinos. Sad, I know, but that's our life. We try to be bad, but sadly we have no success whatsoever. This is just a little clip to let all you fans out there know that I'm alive and actually have friends. Ha. Anyway, I'll just leave you with one quote: "Andrew wet the bed, and it smells like cream soda!".....
SO LONG!
Clicky Here
HAHAHAHAH!!! Just kidding....we're really only dorks and are drinking root beer, cream soda, and frappuccinos. Sad, I know, but that's our life. We try to be bad, but sadly we have no success whatsoever. This is just a little clip to let all you fans out there know that I'm alive and actually have friends. Ha. Anyway, I'll just leave you with one quote: "Andrew wet the bed, and it smells like cream soda!".....
SO LONG!

6 Comments:
WHo are those good looking guys in the back???
Nobody special.......they were wearing masks....
Atleast my nose isnt ht4e size of the eifle tower man.
I guess you'll know when Drewey's had too much when he's stumbling around saying "You sank my battleship, panda!" at seemingly random times.
haha....i think we ALL had a little too much...
lol it was me i did it i spilled it (the cream soda ) lol
Post a Comment
<< Home