pepsi promo
In response to Chaz's totally awesome blog informing us of the downfall of the Coke company, I would like to show you what a good beverage is all about. I'm sure if you know me, you must know that I stand by all Pepsi-Co. products and shun those made by the Coke company. This I will stand by until the cows come home and the fat lady sings (which, according to Drewy, is me). Anyway, here is the good stuff...
As a result of this webpage, I have come up with a rather superb idea. Instead of making a photo wall of my friends and family, I just might tweak it a bit. It just might turn into a tribute to Pepsi, if you will.
As a result of this webpage, I have come up with a rather superb idea. Instead of making a photo wall of my friends and family, I just might tweak it a bit. It just might turn into a tribute to Pepsi, if you will.

2 Comments:
Isn't it, though?
Oh, and when the cows do finally come home, please don't try to tip them.
Post a Comment
<< Home