phantom
Well, handfuls of candy and a few chic-fliks later.....I'm feeling much better than I let on in my previous post. Speaking of chic-fliks...The Phantom of the Opera is now a movie, and it is SPECTACULAR!!!! I have never seen a better movie!! Oh, my goodness, I can't even describe it. You just have to see it for yourself. It is unbelievable. I love it so much, and I'm totally buying the dvd and soundtrack when they come out.
Anyways, just FYI for anyone who cares...Joseph and Faith asked me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding!! Yay! I'm so excited. I wasn't upset or anything before, cuz I was just kind of like, it's their wedding they do what they want. I wasn't going to be dumb about it, but now that they asked me, I can't wait. I'm going Tuesday to try on the dress and get it fitted. Now I get to buy shoes to go with it, and do my hair all nice, and get nice jewelry, and everything. Ah, so much fun.
Anyways, just FYI for anyone who cares...Joseph and Faith asked me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding!! Yay! I'm so excited. I wasn't upset or anything before, cuz I was just kind of like, it's their wedding they do what they want. I wasn't going to be dumb about it, but now that they asked me, I can't wait. I'm going Tuesday to try on the dress and get it fitted. Now I get to buy shoes to go with it, and do my hair all nice, and get nice jewelry, and everything. Ah, so much fun.

1 Comments:
Just be glad its not a big fat greek wedding. ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home