December 09, 2004

sleep is for wusses.

Believe it or not, I AM alive. Though some of you may think I'm lying.....I'm actually not. This is weird. I must admit, sometimes it feels like I'm dead because of my lack of a social life. Anyway....I have been extremely busy this (not always) jolly holiday season. At the moment, I feel as though I live in Hallmark...I walk, talk, breathe, and think Hallmark. Ugh. But I can accept it, because it's what's paying for my car and everyone's Christmas presents!
Ya know how in a previous blog I told you all that my room was a sty? Well, I finally got around to cleaning it, and I even went two steps further...I rearranged it AND put up my Christmas lights!!! Yay! Just an FYI.
Saturday is the big day! BOSTON! The day our entire youth group looks forward to....Fanuel Hall, FAO Schwartz, paying at the McDonald's bathroom. Aaaahh. It's always freezing cold and windy, but always still loads of fun.
I don't think I'll be getting much sleep from now until the week after Christmas. I have my classes, work on my off-school days, Tawakat on Friday nights, church on Sunday and Wednesday, and homework squished in between.Whew! Heh...sleep? What's that? Sleep is for wusses! Sleep makes you weak! I need no sleep!!! ...........yeah, I don't believe me, either. Oh well, it was a valiant effort.
Oh yeah, and horror of horrors......we don't even have our Christmas tree yet!!!!! AAAAHH!!

1 Comments:

Blogger retromullet said...

swoosh, I played hookie from tawakat and boston. Hope ya'll had a delightful time.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home