singing in the rain
So last night, the bunch of us are squeezed into an almost-too-small booth at the Pizza Club. As we were finishing up, we couldn't help but notice the two girls that were sitting at the bar. We looked over and saw this mother-size plate of food in between them! How in the world can they finish that thing?! Let me tell you, that not only did they finish the plate, but in record time, too! I swear, it was in like 10 minutes, the pile was down to crumbs! It was amazing. What was worse than that sight, was the tv. Ok, first of all, why would a Greek pizza place have the tv on the Spanish channel? I don't know. But it gets better. Not only was the tv on the Spanish channel, but they were having some stupid singing competition thing on. And of all the songs in the world to sing, like 5 of them sang "Singing in the Rain"!! And they were all very, very bad at it, too. They dragged that song through the mud and back again. If Gene Kelly heard that, he would have rolled over in his grave! Poor guy, it did him no credit.

2 Comments:
That was the TV? I coulda swore that was you singing to yourself. sheesh thats news to me.
Well, I was singing along...
Post a Comment
<< Home