mobster
I heard the absolute BEST pick-up line EVER today!!! Ok, so I'm at work, and there's a few of us gals standing behind the counter chatting about nothing. This wicked adorable old man walks in, wearing this sweet ivory colored suit and one of those not-quite-mobster 40's hats, also in ivory. He so looked like he should have been in the mob, it was awesome. Anyways...so he's joking around with us, and asks help finding some cards and what not. A few minutes later, he comes up to the counter to buy the card, and starts making small talk. So of course we all play along and ask him questions, etc. One of the gals behind the counter ends up asking him where he comes from, and he goes "heaven, but I just came down to check on you ladies!" hahahhaahahah!! It was soooo cute, we all died laughing! He said quite a few other lines that may not be appropriate for all ages, so I have edited the content of my blog. Nonetheless, that funny old mob guy really made my day. oooooooooh, I love old men, they're so funny!

1 Comments:
Old guys can be very creepie though.
Post a Comment
<< Home