single chics
Alas, Cassie and I had no luck in the way of finding our soulmates. The group was nice and all, but I think everyone was lying about their age. Not one person looked or acted their age. It was weird.....not bad, just weird. On the up side, everyone was very nice. I suppose we shall have to continue our search for the perfect "one," and life goes on.
Today was unusual because it was my first day living the life of my other dear friend, Cassandra. My long-awaited termination at JCPenney has arrived!!! Halelujah! I am now working at, of all places, Hallmark. I know, I know....I don't exactly fit that "image," but what can I say? There's NO FITTING ROOMS!! I feel almost like a temporary Cassandra-fill-in, and a little different than the rest, but I don't mind. Tis only a job. And one with no fitting rooms. I think I rather like my new no-fitting-room job, and I shall continue there until something else with no fitting rooms and pays more comes up. You'd never guess why I didn't like working at JCPenney. Just try and guess. Go on. Guess. Come on, give it another shot. You got it!! I didn't like cleaning the fitting rooms! Wow! I can't believe you got that, it was so not obvious. You're very smart. Alright....enought blab blab blabbing. Later.
Today was unusual because it was my first day living the life of my other dear friend, Cassandra. My long-awaited termination at JCPenney has arrived!!! Halelujah! I am now working at, of all places, Hallmark. I know, I know....I don't exactly fit that "image," but what can I say? There's NO FITTING ROOMS!! I feel almost like a temporary Cassandra-fill-in, and a little different than the rest, but I don't mind. Tis only a job. And one with no fitting rooms. I think I rather like my new no-fitting-room job, and I shall continue there until something else with no fitting rooms and pays more comes up. You'd never guess why I didn't like working at JCPenney. Just try and guess. Go on. Guess. Come on, give it another shot. You got it!! I didn't like cleaning the fitting rooms! Wow! I can't believe you got that, it was so not obvious. You're very smart. Alright....enought blab blab blabbing. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home