August 18, 2004

the perfect day

Man, today was one of those absolutely perfect days. You know the days when you don't actually do anything productive or exciting, but you look back on them and just smile. I got together with my stunningly gorgeous friend Cassandra, went and saw Bourne Supremacy (which, by the way, was spectacular), then sat and talked for hours outside of Starbucks casually sipping our frappacinos. We gabbed about love, life, people, colleges, etc. Every time we do this (which, let me say, is VERY often), I look back on the day, and all I can do is thank God for my friends. I'm so lucky to be able to discuss anything with my friends and know that they understand me. It was simply a perfect day. The weather was phenominal, and Cassandra and I laughed our heads off the entire time--it was great! Then, as usual, I waltz into youth group at my church, and am pleasantly surprised to see tons of people there! All my good friends together in one place singing songs to God. It just was a perfect day. Nothing exciting happened, nothing unusual, nothing extraordinary, but I loved it. All I can do is smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home