August 31, 2004

separated at birth

Have you ever had the experience of meeting someone, and being totally creeped out by how much alike you are? Well, I had this experience just today, while I was at school. So we're all sitting around in a circle talking and singing songs. I'm asked to give my salvation story. So I tell what I remember of how I got saved, etc. And then I'm asked to share a favorite/life verse, and I say that my favorite is Colossians 1:9-11. Then the ever-so-lovely Lydia sitting beside me is asked the same things. So she says, "well, she stole my words and my verse!" Heeeeeyyy....that's kind of creepy, don't you think? Two people from different states find out that they both got saved the same way and at the same age, have the same favorite verse, and guess what else. I found out tonight at class that we are both from families of 8. Not only that, but both our families have 5 boys and 3 girls!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Seriously, how bazaar is that?! AND we both love volleyball! She's like my lost twin! This is so weird, I don't know if I will be able to handle it. Aside from all the heeby-jeeby-ness of the situation, I think she's wicked cool! I like her a lot, which is weird, because I don't particularly like myself.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Welcome to the family, sis. Now that you mention it, you and Lydia do have a lot in common.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya that is very scary

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home