August 25, 2004

pretty descent

So my life is like this: I spent my last day with my bestest bud Cassandra before she goes to college. So it was a bittersweet day. Aside from all the sadness of friends leaving, I myself start college tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about what the work load will entail, but at the same time I'm excited to learn all kinds of new things about God and the Bible. It should be sweet. But pray for me, cuz I'm feeling a little iffy about this whole college adult independent thing. In addition to school, work, etc, I am supposed to watch the Return of the King with the guys from church---they're trying to educate me on the subject. So, as it stands, my life is fairly average and kind of boring, yet somehow I like it. It suits me, I guess. I have to say, as much as I may complain or whatever, I really do love my life and the people around me. They're awesome. So, that's my life in a nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home