guess what everybody!
Only a couple more weeks until I get this stinking cast off!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited, I feel like running around in circles and screaming and waving my arms!! I'm totally throwing a party when this sucker comes off.
PS-I'm definitely making apple pies this week to celebrate....something. I can't wait. (sorry Drew, you can't be here to critique them)
PS-I'm definitely making apple pies this week to celebrate....something. I can't wait. (sorry Drew, you can't be here to critique them)

6 Comments:
Yeah, well, if these pies turn out as bland as the ones you baked last time then I'm going to be able to sense it from all the way up here. But I guess you are doing your best, so I won't rag on you.
Now, on Saturday I had a Madli pie with apples in it. (Maudli? Maudley? Modlie? Mawdly? Mahduhlee?) That pie tasted like a magazine front cover apple pie. It was amazing. I can taste it now...
oh, and congrats on the cast.
Did you make any Swedish apple pies?
Drewy, I hate you. You're so mean to me.
Stephen, I haven't actually made them yet, but I was definitely thinking of making one regular pie and one Swedish apple pie.
Cass, thanks for stickin up for me, and of course I'll make pies for both the Thanksgivingpalooza and Christmaspalooza! It's not even a question.
Oh, and it's MADLI.
Son, shame on you! Just for that you're getting a "Hostess Pie" for Thanksgiving. SJ, he really has been bratty since you left and I really don't know why.....
I'll whip him into shape when I come home for Thanksgiving...don't worry. Heh, heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home