August 29, 2005

from the sticks

Well, I made it..........just barely. The trip was long, but good. It's been a rough past couple of days, but with God's grace, I know I'll survive until Thanksgiving at least. And if God is really good to me, I might even make it until Christmas or the end of the year! Heh. I just want to tell you all that I miss you terribly and my heart breaks that I can't hang out with you guys or go to youth group or anything. Life is horrendously different and awkward here, but hopefully I'll get used to it enough in time that I may even be able to enjoy myself. Who knows. I think of every single one of you every day and I cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving break! I love you all! Please call me whenever, and if I don't answer, I promise I'll call you back. Believe me, I would LOVE to hear from my most beloved friends!!!!

Pray for me. I will pray for you daily.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving home is a funny thing. At some point, you stop and ask yourself "What am I doing here?" Don't worry, I'm sure you're where you're supposed to be. Remember that.

7:58 PM  
Blogger sj said...

I'll try.

7:38 AM  
Blogger retromullet said...

Just remeber Sj,

"You're not the one growing daaad."

9:40 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Ok, Retromullet, that doesn't help at all. Just remember that.

And Cass...You're the best. I miss you and love you!

12:07 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

SJ, send me your email address. I could just ask Cassie, but I am too lazy.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

I hear that you get to ride golf carts daily. That has got to be worth a 14 hour trip south, at the very least.

10:48 AM  
Blogger sj said...

16 hours, actually...with traffic.

And my e-mail is sazaman11@hotmail.com

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home