July 02, 2005

Also...

I would just like to say that today was absolutely perfect. No other word to describe it. Driving with the windows down, listening to some wicked sweet tunes, chowing down on junk food. The BEST. And not to mention, with my best bud, Ardnassac. Yep, thats right. We swam, we fought, we laughed, we talked. We found a totally hip food place on the docks. They have really good club sandwiches. I just can't even explain it to anyone else. Me and Ardnassac, we have a kind of fun that cannot be spoken of. It is simply beyond words. The weather was beautiful, the shops were fun, and the day was perfect. I loved every minute of it and I'm sad it's over.

By the way...HOLY CRAP! THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIGANTIC COBRA!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

Amen.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home