good and bad
I love driving with my windows down, blasting my cd's, and singing along with them as I fly down the road. I love that feeling of freedom.
I was picking out some old clothes that I could get rid of, and I came across my summer stuff. Not much was there, but enough to make me anticipate the coming months. Oh, yes. I found t-shirts, capris, tank tops, and my favorite....flip flops! Oh, boy, I can't wait to be able to put away my sweaters and wool socks, and pull out my summer stuff. This is definitely one of, if not my most favorite time of year. The air seems fresher, the wind is warmer, and the sun is stronger. I love it!!
On a sad note, though...
I have recently found out that my car---poor Gunther---will not be with us much longer. I had been hearing some strange noises in my car, so I took it to get checked out. The guy told me that my transmission is on its way down pretty fast, and he doesn't like the steering, and there's something with the front end that I can't remember or don't understand. Either way, he told me to start looking for a new car ASAP. I can't bear to think of getting a new car. I feel like I would be betraying a faithful old friend (which, indeed Gunther is). It's all so sad, I hate even talking about it. But I now have the painful occupation of searching for another Honda Civic hatchback, standard transmission. Tough, I know, but it has to be done. So if anyone has any tips....
I was picking out some old clothes that I could get rid of, and I came across my summer stuff. Not much was there, but enough to make me anticipate the coming months. Oh, yes. I found t-shirts, capris, tank tops, and my favorite....flip flops! Oh, boy, I can't wait to be able to put away my sweaters and wool socks, and pull out my summer stuff. This is definitely one of, if not my most favorite time of year. The air seems fresher, the wind is warmer, and the sun is stronger. I love it!!
On a sad note, though...
I have recently found out that my car---poor Gunther---will not be with us much longer. I had been hearing some strange noises in my car, so I took it to get checked out. The guy told me that my transmission is on its way down pretty fast, and he doesn't like the steering, and there's something with the front end that I can't remember or don't understand. Either way, he told me to start looking for a new car ASAP. I can't bear to think of getting a new car. I feel like I would be betraying a faithful old friend (which, indeed Gunther is). It's all so sad, I hate even talking about it. But I now have the painful occupation of searching for another Honda Civic hatchback, standard transmission. Tough, I know, but it has to be done. So if anyone has any tips....

1 Comments:
Yay for flip flops!!!!!!!
ALthough, that is horrible news about gunther. Rest in peace, he was a fighter.......
Post a Comment
<< Home