cowtown
Well, I've done it! I made my way down highway after highway, fighting off lunatics............and I made it. I am, at this very moment, typing on a computer that is located in the dormroom of my dear friend, Cassandra. Yep. That's right. I'm in Langhorn, PA, my friends. Whew. The only down side to this trip is that I have now lost my voice. Figures, too. I would be meeting new people sounding like a bullfog that smokes. Oh, well, they're just going to have to take me as I am. I miss all my best buds at home, but I have to say.......It's kind of nice being gone. I love my home, but I need this. Don't worry, I will come back. Trust me, I don't think I'm fit for living in Pennsylvania. It's nice, but it's not home. Hopefully, I'll take some pictures, so you all can see this lovely place. I shall return by Tuesday night, and I will see some of you at youth group. Yay. So that's about it. Later gaters.

2 Comments:
Well its good you made it down there. In one pieace that is.
Yes, and I almost didn't. There were so many psychotic people driving out there...I could't believe it! I was so mad cuz I had Jackson in the back seat. I was like, "You best watch it! If anything happens to my nephew, I'll kill you!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home