a note
Drewberry, let me just say this: your card was awesome, and you're the best! Ha ha ha!! I loved it!
Tonight we held our monthly SNAC (which stands for Sunday Night After Church, for those of you out-of-the-loop ones). It was crazy. First of all, you never want to play any intense, semi-physical games with our youth group.....trust me. We all go bizurk(?) and act like wild people. Anyway....we played spoons. And I actually made it past the first round!! Yay for me! Contrary to what the Mainers think that saw me play up there, I actually CAN get a spoon on rare occasions. Yeah, it was a blast. I love our youth group! I love that we all constantly tease and pester each other, and nobody cares. We all just bug each other to no end. Seriously. If you don't believe me, come to youth group. You'll see.
So tomorrow's the big (ie-dreaded) day! Just kidding. Yeah, I'm working all morning, then going to babysit my oh-so-cute niece and nephew! I decided that since I have no valentine at this point, Jackson can be mine tomorrow. <3 It's going to be quite a day!
Tonight we held our monthly SNAC (which stands for Sunday Night After Church, for those of you out-of-the-loop ones). It was crazy. First of all, you never want to play any intense, semi-physical games with our youth group.....trust me. We all go bizurk(?) and act like wild people. Anyway....we played spoons. And I actually made it past the first round!! Yay for me! Contrary to what the Mainers think that saw me play up there, I actually CAN get a spoon on rare occasions. Yeah, it was a blast. I love our youth group! I love that we all constantly tease and pester each other, and nobody cares. We all just bug each other to no end. Seriously. If you don't believe me, come to youth group. You'll see.
So tomorrow's the big (ie-dreaded) day! Just kidding. Yeah, I'm working all morning, then going to babysit my oh-so-cute niece and nephew! I decided that since I have no valentine at this point, Jackson can be mine tomorrow. <3 It's going to be quite a day!

3 Comments:
I'm glad you let me know the meaning of "snac". Had you not and invited me to a snac, I may have come expecting to eat (which would probably be about the only reason I would come)
Sorry, that is also misinformed. There was a plethora of food assortments. There was taco stuff with taco juice on it. Tons of chip munchies, cookies, and X month old wedding cake to top it off. The only complaint I could have is in the drink department.... (read, lackage of Coke, overabundance of *cough* pepsi).
You bet there was Pepsi!
Post a Comment
<< Home