March 21, 2005

the evil swiper

I am now the proud possessor of a credit card. Oh, man. Watch out. It'll be just another day, shopping at Wal-Mart. My fellow customers will suspect nothing, and then out of the blue they hear "SWIPE!!!" **Gasp!!!** No! Not the card! *SWIPE!!* Please, no! *SWIPE!!* Ha, Ha, Haaaaah. My hunk of plastic (with the water-like images on it) has made me.....UNSTOPPABLE!!! Mwuhaa haa haa haaaa. *SWIPE!!* And just when you think it's over.......*SWIPE!!* Noooo................! Aaaahh....!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swiper no swiping!
swiper no swiping!!!
swiper no swiping!!!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger sj said...

That's exactly what I was thinking! I was gonna write it, too, but I decided against it....

8:03 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

Indeed, SJ, Great minds think alike...

10:34 AM  
Blogger retromullet said...

Im hearin drinks on you!

5:03 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Weeeell...just a few.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home