August 04, 2005

21 days till WV

Ok, I know it's been a bit, but like any of you really care. I might possibly in the sort of near future post something about Nova Scotia, but then I might not. I haven't decided what mood I'm in yet. Sorry. But, there is one thing I would like to say:

black trucker hat + fish hook + sj = sweeeeeetness

You're the total awesomest, Mahkus Dahling.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Pictures?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Walt said...

Not that it's any of my business, but... you're comin' to West Virginia?

1:20 PM  
Blogger sj said...

You bet I am, Walt! Maybe I'll see you??

ps-sorry for the delay in answering...my life has been prrrreeetty crazy/scary lately.

11:06 AM  
Blogger sj said...

Oh, and...I will attempt a picture of THE HAT as soon as possible. Promise, Sven.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Walt said...

Well, that depends on where in WV you're going! :-) But that would be really cool. And yeah, I know things've been scary, ya poor critter! :-/ Hoepfully you'll tell us what happened to you? email me sometime? You should have my address from the sj.ouchie account. :-)

10:25 AM  
Blogger sj said...

Ah, but of course.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home