September 19, 2004

yeesh

My parents are at it again---sitting in the living room watching one of the many Hercule Poirot mysteries on A&E. Them and their mysteries! OY!!! I suppose, though, I will have to let it slide this one time, as they brought me a peace offering---Chinese food! And you know, it's good, but I hate those little slimy pieces of onion that are in the rice. They gross me out. I wish those Chinese people would use onion powder or something instead for those of us who have issues with the actual onion. But since they haven't caught that clue yet, I continue to stoop to the level of picking each individual onion out of my rice. I've tried, but I just can't withstand the sliminess on the outside and the icky texture on the inside of the onion pieces. I just thought, I hope this food isn't made with MSG, cuz then I'd probably get sick and die. Then it'll be like--- "MSG'd!!!!" all over again. Scary. Continuing on the subject of Chinese food: I don't know what they put in their sweet and sour chicken, but those suckers can jump! I had a piece in my hand and took a bite, then when I went to take a second, the chicken on the inside just popped right out of its shell and landed non-chalauntly on the floor at my feet. I mean, what's with that? I can't afford to have my chicken popping in and out of its shell whenever it wants and covering my kitchen floor with cooked meat. I don't know if the chefs know this, but it doesn't provide for a very good first impression when people enter said kitchen. But don't get me wrong, I like Chinese people. I mean, I'm related to one, and she's, well, nevermind. All that to say....my parents are watching a boring show, and I'm stuck eating oniony Chinese food all alone at the computer desk. Does that sound pathetic to anyone else?

I'm only kidding, Kathy, don't worry. I love ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

Well, then I guess that means you're pathetic, too. haha. Just kidding.
No worries...I'll always have something to write about. =)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home