just fyi...
Next week my first trimester of school is officially half-way over! Yikes! Time flies...
Also...the Deerfield Fair is coming up! Sep. 30-Oct. 1. Be there or be square.
One more thing....pray for Gunther, my car, as he did not start today when I came out of school. Thus I left him alone in the parking lot. I am afraid he may have taken ill, and am nervous that it could escalate to the possibility of death. I really need him, so he can't die! Don't leave me, Gunther!!
Also...the Deerfield Fair is coming up! Sep. 30-Oct. 1. Be there or be square.
One more thing....pray for Gunther, my car, as he did not start today when I came out of school. Thus I left him alone in the parking lot. I am afraid he may have taken ill, and am nervous that it could escalate to the possibility of death. I really need him, so he can't die! Don't leave me, Gunther!!

2 Comments:
NO gunther say it aint soooooo!!!!
poor gunther....you just keep scrapin along.
I tried multiple times, me and my dad tried getting speed and popping the clutch, but nothing seemed to work. I'll go back and try it, and hopefully it will miraculously start up. we'll see.....
Post a Comment
<< Home