January 24, 2006

swimming in it

Man alive, I feel crummy. I can't really pinpoint why exactly, but all I know is that I want to come home. It has nothing to do with the people here or anything, I still like them, but I just miss home. I'm getting irritated with people always talking about school and homework and classes and profs. Isn't there anything else to life for goodness sake?? I mean, ok, once in a while ask about an assignment or whatever, tell about your day. But for gosh sakes when you're not in class enjoy it! Leave class in class, is what I say. School is great, and I like learning new things, and I do get excited about my classes sometimes, but I don't sit there and bore people to death by always talking about the same old junk. I have just had enough of everything revolving around school.....I just need to get out and be in the real world for a little while. We have classes all day, followed by chapel, followed by lunch with everyone from school, followed by doing homework, followed by dinner with everyone at school, followed by devotions with everyone from school, followed by homework. For goodness sake, we LIVE AT SCHOOL. I just don't know if I can handle and more school. I can handle my classes and my homework, but I just don't need to be swimming in it all. Man, I think I'm just on overload. And it's not even from my classes....it's more from the people that talk about and live in classes. Even though I need to learn to be more disciplined, there are definitely some people that could use a little lesson in what I call "kickin back".

Guys...I could really use a palooza. Big time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! We're still here to back you up, we're only a couple thousand miles and one phone call away.

3:59 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Of course I'm not here to find a husband!! Definitely not. It would be a bonus, no doubt, but I most definitely did NOT come to find a husband. Just making myself clear.

9:26 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Quite alright, darlin.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I love it how you all of a sudden get so defensive over that remark! Your very funny, sj:)

7:08 AM  
Blogger sj said...

Well, I can't help it...but thanks, Sven.

12:08 PM  
Blogger retromullet said...

I dont know, I hear those souther preacher boys can be R-r-r-ripped.

;) Prayin for ya esteban.

10:02 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Too bad none of those preacher boys walk my direction. ;)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home