mindless babblings
Alright, so the state of my mind is this. I am so thankful for my break last week, and I am so thankful to be back here with my friends, but I am so not thankful for my homework. I know I should be, but I'm not. My mind is everywhere but where it needs to be, which is at school. I miss my friends from home so dearly, and it kills me to be away from my family. I love being at ABC, don't get me wrong....I just wish that I would mesh the two worlds together so that I could have both. But then I guess that's being selfish. I don't know. I know that being here at ABC is the best thing for me right now, but I have to admit....I would really like to know where I'll be in, say, 5 years. I guess the surprise of it all will be great, but I'm getting a little anxious about it all. I'm not really worried or upset or anything. Just nosey, I guess is all. Being the "baby" of the family and all, and now having everyone married except myself, it gets a little lonely at times. I know I shouldn't feel that way, because I'm surrounded by so many awesome people who love God and love me, but I'm just venting a little. I've been pushing these thoughts to the back of my mind, because I don't want to think about it, but now I think I just need to get a little of it out. My life is so good, I can't complain at ALL, yet at the same time I feel like I'm carrying quite a few burdens on my back that are starting to feel a bit on the heavy side. Maybe it's because finals are in 2 weeks. Maybe it's because I'm tired. Maybe it's because I miss home. Maybe it's all in my head. Who knows? I sure don't. But praise God He does! Whenever I start feeling like having a pity party, God always seems to remind me of all the totally amazing things He has done for me in the past, and then I feel ever-so-small and extremely ungrateful. I know God will take care of me...He always has, even when I definitely did not deserve it. I hate the waiting that must take place on the road of God's plan for my life. I hate the not knowing. I hate the uncertainty. But I love God, and that, I suppose, is what will help me endure the waiting, not knowing, and uncertainty. God is good, and therefore His plan for my life is good as well. So what am I babbling about?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home