special news bulletin...
Hey, I have big news here, folks. As of this past Friday night, September 24, 2004, my brother Joseph is officially engaged!!! He proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance) Faith in an array of sparkling candles out under the apple trees, and, as you might guess, she accepted. I mean, how could she not, with a ring like that? Ha Ha. Just kidding. But, I will say, that the ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!! There is now officially another add-on to our large (and still growing) family. I now consider myself the last remaining thread that holds the 7 baby families in one big family, as I am the sole stag-goer in the family. This is ok, of course, because now I have the responsibility of keeping everyone grounded (heh, heh, riiiiiiight). Well, anyways, I figured I had to give myself a job to do, otherwise I'd get bored. I have to say, I don't think I ever actually believed that the day would come when all my brothers and sisters would be hitched! It makes me feel somewhat old, but I look forward to the challenges that lie waiting for me. I mean, I've already got 14 nieces and nephews to look out for (and one on the way)! As much as I hate it when my siblings move out and on with life, I wouldn't trade my huge family for anything in the world. It's a rare thing, us being as many as we are and still remaining very close as a family. It's something I'm very proud of. =)

5 Comments:
Don't cry, there's still a chance.....after all, my cousin Chris is still available! Ya know, I still think you guys would be perfect for each other. I'll work on it.
yay, I'm happy yayyy.
You should be. :)
Your parents are my role model.I hope my kids, as adults, will love eachother as much as you and your siblings do.
But they already do! I mean, come on, what average teenage brothers and sisters would hang out together? and with each others friends? That definately says something. To be honest, I'm very jealous of the relationship amongst all your children. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home